If you want to burn belly fat, you have to exercise. A good amount of cardiovascular exercise can be excellent for fat loss. Beyond that, you have to all eat a healthy diet. There are several groups of foods and specific foods that can really make your stomach fat burn away.
1. Mono-unsaturated fatty acids
Foods containing healthy mono-unsaturated fatty acids are key because your body needs fats but the wrong fats will add unwanted weight while the right ones will help control it.
Oils – canola oil, olive oil, safflower oil, flax-seed oil, sesame oil, peanut oil, walnut oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil.
Nuts – (not roasted in oil and not salted) almond butter, natural peanut butter, cashew butter, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, almonds, pine nuts.
Seeds – pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seed paste, golden flax seeds.
2. Whole foods
Whole foods rather than processed foods – especially whole-meal breads and oatmeal. Oats for breakfast is a great start to a day as it is high in fiber and therefore helps to reduce your appetite, causing you to eat less food throughout the day. It is also a nutritious food.
Processed foods with a lot of sugar normally cause a rapid spike in your blood sugar levels, which can cause an energy crash a little while after. Too much sugar in the body causes your body to release chemicals that can actually cause you to stop burning belly fat.
3. Fresh raw fruits and vegetables
Fresh raw fruits and vegetable are essential in any fat burning diet. They will help to increase your metabolism and improve the rate you burn energy. They are also packed full of fiber and vitamins. Vitamin C helps the body process fat faster and fibers aid the process of burning fats.
- Apples, avocados, oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruit, berries, red grapes, tangerines, melons.
- Tomatoes, green leafy vegetables such as spinach, carrots.
4. Some dairy products
This one might surprise you but dairy products in moderation are needed to help break down fat because they are rich in calcium which aid the break-down of fat cells.
- Low fat yogurt has calcium that will help prevent the discharge of Calcitriol. This hormone promotes the storage of fat. Reducing the production of this hormone will help reduce the fat stored in your belly and other body parts.
- live natural yogurt, blue cheese and feta cheese are the best because they also aid digestion and are usually more digestible for most people than some other dairy products.
5. Oily fish
Oily fish are an important contributor because they are rich in omegas and also contain healthy fat oils.
- Wild salmon, herring and mackerel, fresh tuna, trout .Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, salmon can help reduce inflammation and stabilize blood sugar levels to keep your appetite in check throughout the day.
Lentils and kidney beans are among the most nutritious foods because they are high in protein and soluble fiber, they help to maintain a good fat burning diet.Soy-beans contain lecithin, which helps to block cellular fat absorption and break down fatty deposits in the stomach.
7. Spices and flavorings
The best flavorings are garlic, cardamom and curry leaves , because they contribute to maintaining your metabolic rate, help to flush out fat and toxins and burn fat.
The main point is that there’s no single particular type of food that is going to work wonders but, it’s the right combination of different foods with different nutrient that matters.A perfect combination of these foods will help you get rid of belly fat in no time.